Sunflower Pickin’ Days – 2022
Open Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
WHAT HAPPENS AT SUNFLOWER PICKIN’ DAYS?
Location: 1289 Creek Road, Lititz, Pa 17543
(It’s the red barn at the corner of Creek Road and the upper entrance to Oregon Dairy. Please park in the grass field)
- Guests will enjoy a stroll through the cornfield to our Beautiful Sunflower Patch, featuring over 23 varieties of beautiful sunflowers and colorful zinnias spread across 2 acres!
- There is no time limit in the sunflower patch. Take pictures at a variety of photo op areas throughout the sunflower field and explore the different varieties…capturing memories you’ll treasure for years to come.
- We will provide a clippers to cut your own sunflowers and we have decorative tin buckets and mason jar available for purchase. All other cut sunflowers will go in a plastic bag with water and a zip tie.
- After the sunflower patch, guests can enjoy refreshments and sweet treats in the Barn Market inside the Creek Road Barn featuring delicious Loaded Brownies, Oregon Dairy Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats and more! Shop our quaint gift shoppe featuring beautiful farm & sunflower décor or grab a hot meal from our Food Trailer!
- Kids will enjoy hours of fun with all of our farm activities!
Thank you, Olivia Grace Photography for the Beautiful Sunflower Pictures!
Private Photography Nights – by Reservation Only for Professional Photographers
Tuesday and Thursday evenings: September 6, 8, 13 & 15 from 5pm – 8pm
Great for Family Photos, Holiday Gift Card Pics, Senior Pics, etc.
$12 Admission for ages 3 – 64
$10 for Ages 65 and +
Children 2 and under Free
Admission Includes: Sunflower Patch, Thank-A-Trucker Corn Maze, and Unlimited rides & farm activities (including Jump Pad, Barrel Train, Pedal Tractors, Corn Launcher)
All you can fill decorative bucket – $25.00 – 6 varieties of buckets to choose from! (up to 12 sunflowers and unlimited wild flowers)
All you can fill mason jar – $15.00 (up to 6 Sunflower blooms and unlimited wild flowers)
6 blooms – $12.00
Single Stem – $3.00
- Guests will be able to walk to the sunflower patch which is a short walk.
- The path is cut wide through the corn field and leveled out for easy walking and/or pushing a stroller or wheelchair.