Thank you, Maria for this gorgeous picture! After the storm…a beautiful sunset!
Thank you, Olivia Grace Photography for the Beautiful Sunflower Pictures!
Attention Guests: During this unprecedented time, we are working hard to provide a safe environment for our guests to enjoy the beautiful sunflower patch. The following changes have been made:
- Guests will be able to walk to the sunflower patch which is a short walk.
- The path is cut wide through the corn field and leveled out for easy walking and/or pushing a stroller or wheelchair.
- The corn maze will be open from September 25-26-27 through October 30, 31 & November 1st. It will not be open in August or the beginning of September.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are located throughout the farm and in the Barn Market.
- The Barn Market is open for refreshments & snacks the same time the Sunflower patch is open and will have a designated entrance and exit.
- We ask for our guests to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing and face masks. We will not put our employees in an uncomfortable situation in asking them to approach anyone who is not wearing a mask. All are welcome and there is plenty of room to social distance in the great outdoors.
WHAT HAPPENS AT SUNFLOWER PICKIN’ DAYS?
Location: 1289 Creek Road, Lititz, Pa 17543 (It’s the red barn at the corner of Creek Road and the upper entrance to Oregon Dairy. Please park in the grass field)
Guests will enjoy a stroll through the corn field to our Beautiful Sunflower Patch, featuring over 23 varieties of beautiful sunflowers and colorful zinnias spread across 2 acres! There is no time limit in the sunflower patch. Take pictures at a variety of photo op areas throughout the sunflower field and explore the different varieties…capturing memories you’ll treasure for years to come. We will provide a clippers to cut your sunflowers and we have buckets and mason jar available for purchase. All other cut sunflowers will go in a plastic bag with water and a zip tie.
After the sunflower patch, guests can experience the Barn Market Stand inside the Creek Road Barn featuring delicious Sunflower Cupcakes, Loaded Brownies, Oregon Dairy Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats and more! Shop our quaint gift shoppe featuring beautiful farm & sunflower décor!
HOURS FOR SUNFLOWER PICKIN’ DAYS:
Every Wednesday & Thursday Evening in August from 3pm – 8pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday from August 7-8-9 to August 28-29-30 – Open from 10am – 8pm
Each Ticket includes – 1 Complimentary Single Bloom Sunflower
All admissions to the sunflower patch – $5 – tickets available for purchase at the Sunflower Shack
Children 2 and under free
All you can fill souvenir mason jar – $15.00
6 blooms – $10.00
Single Stem – $3.00
Mondays, August 17, 24 & 31st from 7pm-8pm
Enjoy amazing yoga sessions among our radiant fields of sunflowers. Join us for a Sunflower Yoga Class, the perfect compliment to a celebration of the sunflower, a plant known for its power to remove toxins from the earth.
Instructor: Amber Ackerley
Ticket includes: Yoga class and 1 single-bloom sunflower. Tickets are $25
Please bring your yoga mat with you