Sunflower Pickin’ Days
Opening Sunday, August 15th from 10am – 8pm
WHAT HAPPENS AT SUNFLOWER PICKIN’ DAYS?Location: 1289 Creek Road, Lititz, Pa 17543 (It’s the red barn at the corner of Creek Road and the upper entrance to Oregon Dairy. Please park in the grass field)
- Guests will enjoy a stroll through the cornfield to our Beautiful Sunflower Patch, featuring over 23 varieties of beautiful sunflowers and colorful zinnias spread across 2 acres!
- There is no time limit in the sunflower patch. Take pictures at a variety of photo op areas throughout the sunflower field and explore the different varieties…capturing memories you’ll treasure for years to come.
- We will provide a clippers to cut your own sunflowers and we have decorative tin buckets and mason jar available for purchase. All other cut sunflowers will go in a plastic bag with water and a zip tie.
- After the sunflower patch, guests can enjoy refreshments and sweet treats in the Barn Market inside the Creek Road Barn featuring delicious Sunflower Cupcakes, Loaded Brownies, Oregon Dairy Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats and more! Shop our quaint gift shoppe featuring beautiful farm & sunflower décor or grab a hot meal from our Food Trailer!
- Kids will enjoy hours of fun with all of our farm activities! Included with the sunflower admission – Strawmound Playground, Straw Tunnel, Jumbo Connect Four, Corn Hole, Jumbo Checkers, Jumbo Jenga, NEW Yardzee, NEW Jumbo Checkers, Kids’ skid maze, skee-ball, pet a calf, and feed the goats (25¢ for feed).
- All The Farm Rides will also be open – $2/ride or purchase an Unlimited Ride Wristband for $10!
- Barrel Train Ride, Pedal Tractor Ride, Corn Launcher, Jump Pad, and back by popular demand…Hamster Wheel Races!
Thank you, Olivia Grace Photography for the Beautiful Sunflower Pictures!
HOURS FOR SUNFLOWER PICKIN’ DAYS: Opening Day – Sunday, August 15 – from 10am – 8pm
Then Open to the public: August 18 – 22 and August 25 – 29 from 10am – 8pmClick Here to Purchase Tickets for the Girls Night Out Click Here to Purchase Tickets for the Sunflower Music Fest <br> Click Here to Purchase Tickets for the Sunrise Pancake Breakfast Breakfast includes: Two “Hot off the Grill” Buttermilk Pancakes with a Topping Bar that includes: Maple Syrup, Peanut Butter Drizzle, Mini Chocolate Chips, Blueberries, Caramel Sauce, and Whipped Cream so you can create your own Pancake Breakfast Masterpiece! Breakfast also includes Two Sausage Links and Your choice of Coffee, Oregon Dairy’s Omega 3 Chocolate Milk, Whole White Milk, Orange Juice, or Water. Seating is provided. We have a picnic tables and regular tables & folding chairs spread throughout the grass field on the edge of the sunflower patch. After breakfast stroll among the sunflowers. Each person gets to pick 1 complimentary single-bloom sunflower to take along home! Additional sunflowers may be purchased.
Private Photography Nights – by Reservation Only for Professional Photographers August 16 & 17 and August 23 & 24
All admissions to the sunflower patch – $7 – Children 2 and under free
Each Ticket includes – 1 Complimentary Single Bloom Sunflower
- Adult – $15 (Save $4)
- Kids – $10 (Save $3)
- Adult (Includes Hamster Wheel, Pedal tractors & Corn Launcher) – $20 (Save $9)
- Kids (Includes Jump Pad, Barrel Train, Pedal Tractors, Corn Launcher & Hamster Wheel) – $15 (Save $8)
- All you can fill decorative bucket – $20.00 – 6 varieties of buckets to choose from!
- 6 blooms – $10.00
- Single Stem – $3.00
- Guests will be able to walk to the sunflower patch which is a short walk.
- The path is cut wide through the corn field and leveled out for easy walking and/or pushing a stroller or wheelchair.
- The corn maze, barn market, and all kids’ rides will be open.
- The Barn Market is open for refreshments & snacks the same time the Sunflower patch is open.