Oregon Dairy’s Pasture-Raised Angus Beef
Oregon Dairy’s Pasture-Raised Angus Beef is raised on grass in our pastures here at The Farmstead at Oregon Dairy. As the steers are nearing their finished weight, we supplement the grass with grain from our farm.
Our Black Angus Beef will be sold in 1/8 Bundles. If interested in ordering an 1/8 bundle, we will let you know if the beef is available. If we are sold out, we will let you know the next available date. An 1/8 bundle is literally 1/8 of the total yield of meat from one steer, so the bundles may vary slightly. Our angus beef is hand-cut and each cut of meat is frozen in a convenient, individually vacuum sealed pack.
- 1/8 Bundles will be available starting the week of March 13. All the bundles have been sold for pickup date the week of March 13, 2017.
- Here are the next available dates for 1/8 bundle pickups:
Week of April 3rd, Week of May 8th, and Week of May 26th. If you would like to receive your 1/8 bundle during one of these weeks, please note that on your deposit order.
- Oregon Dairy’s Angus Beef is processed locally at a State Inspected Facility.
- Bundles come in frozen, USDA labeled, and individually vacuum sealed.
- Bundles must be pre-ordered with a $100 deposit and the remaining balance is due before pick up. Total price for an 1/8 bundle will be between $300 – $350. We will not know the exact cost until after the steers are processed.
1/8 Angus Beef Bundle (approximately 45-48 lbs of Meat) Includes The Following:
- 2 – Chuck Roast
- 3 – Delmonico Steaks
- 2 – Tenderloin Steaks
- 1 – London Broil
- 2 – 1lb Beef Cubes
- 5 – 4 Packs of 5oz Patties
- 2 – 1 lb Packs of Chip Steak
- 2 – Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 – NY Strip Steaks
- 2 – Sirloin Steaks
- 1 – Rump Roast
- 15 – 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 – Soup Bone
* Bundles will also contain (1) of the following: 1 – Tri Tip or 1 Flank Steak or 1 Skirt Steak or 1 Mock Tender
Order Your Angus Beef Online!
1/8 Angus Beef Bundle Deposit (45-48 lbs of Meat)
Add to cart