Pumpkin Pickin’ Days & Oregon Dairy’s Famous Punkin’ Chuck’r
Open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Sept. 24, 25, 26 to Oct. 29, 30, 31
Hours: 10am – 6pm
*Last ride to the pumpkin patch is at 6pm
**Last day of the pumpkin patch – Sunday, October 31, 2021
General Admission – $12 for ages 3 – 64, Seniors ages 65 + $10
Punkin’ Chuck’r – $5/launch
NEW! All Inclusive Admission Tickets Includes Pumpkin patch wagon ride, Fun Rides, Corn Maze and More!
- Wagon ride to the pumpkin patch *Last ride at 6pm
- Huge variety of pumpkins in the field! Pumpkins priced according to size.
- Admission to our 13 acre World Cow Corn Maze (One of the largest corn mazes in Pennsylvania)
- Unlimited Barrel Train Rides *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Pedal Tractor Rides *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Jump Pad *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Corn Launcher *Ends at dusk
- Straw Mound Playground
- Straw Tunnel
- Kids’ Skid Maze
- Tire Pebble Playground
- Jumbo Jenga
- Jumbo Connect 4
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Pumpkin Checkers
- NEW! Jumbo Checkers
- NEW! Yardzee
- NEW! Corn Hole Boards
- Check out our friendly animals! Calf, Chickens, and Goats!
- Feed the Goats (25¢)
- Flashlight maze – starts at sunset and participants must bring their own flashlight * Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Admission wristband needed to ride the wagon to the pumpkin patch
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food permitted. No Smoking anywhere on the property. No alcohol.
$5/Launch – Prizes Awarded!