Family Farm Days 2017 is just around the corner!
Mark your calendar and join us for all the family fun – June 13, 14 and 15, 2017!
Daily from 10AM – 7PM
This family friendly event is FREE and open to the public. Explore the Oregon Dairy Farmstead and learn about agriculture in Lancaster County! There is something for kids of ALL ages to enjoy!
2016 Event Sponsors:
Additional Sponsorship by:
- Oregon Dairy
- Fulton Bank
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative
- John Sauder Chevrolet
- New Holland Agriculture
- The Lancaster County Agriculture Council
- Renewal by Andersen
- Turkey Hill
- Leiby’s Ice Cream
- Wenger Feed
- Lancaster Farming
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
- BCF Group
- Agricultural Veterinary Associates
- Center for Dairy Excellence
- National Penn Bancshares
- Farm & Home Foundation of Lancaster County
- Worley & Obetz, Inc.
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
- Engle Printing & Publishing Co., Inc.
- Five Star Home Foods
- Progressive Pressure Systems, Inc.
- Homestead Nutrition, DuPont Pioneer
- Bernard Morrissey Insurance, Inc.
- Ephrata National Bank
- Select Sire Power
- Renewal by Andersen of Central PA
- Martin Water Conditioning
- Classic Home Improvements
- Landis Homes
- Martin Eggs
- National Penn Bank, PA Beef Council
- Show-Ease Stall Co.
- Trout, Ebersole & Groff
- Zeiset Equipment
- Eastland Alpacas
- Binkley & Hurst
- Bobcat of Lancaster
- Brubaker Farms
- Hoober, Inc
- Lancaster Conservation District
- Penn State Cooperative Extension in Lancaster County
- Farm and Home Foundation of Lancaster County
- Murray Securus
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- American Dairy Association – North East
- FREE Tractor & Wagon Rides from the store to the farm.
- FREE Tour of the Barn & Milking Facility.
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Famous Chocolate Milk & White Milk.
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Explore the Ag Technology Exhibits and see “A Day in the Life of a Cow” & Petting Zoo & Alpacas.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Chick Hatching Exhibit with hands-on demonstrations!
- Lots of farm equipment will be on display as well as exhibits from all over Lancaster County!
- See how long you can ride the Mechanical Bull! All proceeds support the Caribbean YWAM Ministries.
- Kunzler will be selling hot dogs & drinks at the farm.
- Kids can explore the straw tunnels & go on a scavenger hunt, sponsored by 4-H Club. A random winner will be picked daily to win a prize!
- Stream Study, sponsored by Lancaster Conservation District, Participants will get their feet wet!
- Barnyard Theatre Presentations Scheduled throughout the day.
- Milk Duds 4-H Club, Tools of the Trade Presentation, located at the Barnyard Theatre.
- Oregon Dairy Organics Facility Tours.
- Garden Tractor Barrel Rides, $2.00/ride
- Pedal Tractor Rides, $2.00/ride
- Pony Rides (All proceeds benefit local 4-H Clubs)
- The Chicken Barbecue Dinner, $6.00, served on our deck
- DINNER INCLUDES: A whole BBQ Chicken Leg, Bag of Chips, Applesauce, Roll & Butter and your choice of Iced Tea, Lemonade or Water.
- Take-Outs Available.