June 14, 15 & 16, 2022
Wednesday, June 15 Hours: 10am – 7pm
Thursday, June 16 Hours: 10am – 4pm
- FREE Guided Tractor and Wagon Rides to the Farmstead at Oregon Dairy
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Naturally Produced Omega-3 Whole Milk and Chocolate Milk
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Ice Cream
- Barnyard Theatre Presentations throughout each day
- Stream Study at 11am and 1pm daily, Sponsored by Lancaster County Conservation District *Please note – shoes are required to enter the stream.
- Lots of Fun, Educational Agricultural Exhibits!
- Day in the Life of a Cow
- Ag Technology
- “The AquaJack” Moible Aquaponics Lab
- The Pennsylvania WoodMobile – traveling exhibit
- Farm Equipment Displays
- FREE Kids’ Activities!
- Straw tunnel
- Corn Bin Toy Box
- Lancaster 4-H Petting Zoo
- Additional Rides Available for Purchase: $3/per ride or Unlimited Ride Wristbands – $10/each
- Barrel Train Rides
- Peddle Tractor Rides
- Jump Pad
- Corn Launcher
- Pony Rides from Swift Cloud Farms from 10am – 1pm daily – by donation. All donations will go to a local charity
- Guess What? You loved them so much that they are coming back on Thursday, June 16 – PA Dairyman’s Association Milkshakes on the moo-ve Truck will be serving their famous milkshakes from 10am – 4pm for $6 and giving back to the Fill a Glass with Hope Campaign for Dairy Month.
- Rough Rider’s 4H Club pony rides – Wednesday, June 15, 4 pm to 6:30 pm, $4/ride
- Kunzler selling Hot Dogs and drinks at the farm! Kunzler Hot Dogs – $1.50/each and Drinks – $1.50/ea
- Much more to be announced as we get closer to the event so make sure you check back!
- Peter’s BBQ selling delicious BBQ Meals at the playground area of the Market and Restaurant!
Ala Carte BBQ Chicken Legs – $4.00/ea
Drinks Available at the BBQ – Oregon Dairy Chocolate Milk, Oregon Dairy White Milk, Turkey Hill Lemonade,
Turkey Hill Iced Tea, Bottled Water – $1.50/ea
Click on the Map Below to learn more about Family Farm Days and Dairy Events throughout Pennsylvania!
This Amazing Community Event would not happen without the support of our local business sponsors!
Be sure to patronize their business and thank them for sponsoring Family Farm Days!
Economic Development Company
Bernard Morrissey Insurance
Bell & Evans
Engle Printing & Publishing Co. Inc./townlively
Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority
Amish Family Recipes
Mobile Aquaponics Lab
Leiby’s Ice Cream
Lancaster Farmland Trust
Lancaster Dairy Royalty
Show-Ease Stall Co.
Trout Ebersole & Groff