Pancake Breakfast on the Deck
Saturday May 28th and Monday May 30th – 7am – 11am
- Location: 2900 Oregon Pike , Lititz PA 17543
- $10 Donation for Car Show Registration – All Proceeds Benefit West Earl Fire Co.
- First 100 Registered Vehicles Receive a Dash Plaque & Goodie Bag
- Fireman’s Choice Award, Participant’s Choice Award & Door Prizes
- Street Rods, Classics, Bikes, Trucks & Antiques Welcome!
- Fun For The Whole Family! Fire Engine Rides – (fee)
- Contact: Nancy Brown at 717-656-2856 ext 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE WEST EARL VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY! CASH OR CARD
It’s Back! Our Memorial Day Weekend Pancake Breakfast – Serve on the deck from 7am – 11am!
Regular Pancake Breakfast – $7/person
NEW! Fresh Blueberry Pancakes or Chocolate Chip
Pancakes Breakfast – $9/person
NEW! Pancake Topping Bar!
Regular Pancake Breakfast Includes: 2 buttermilk pancakes, 2 sausage links, and your choice of
Oregon Dairy Milk, Chocolate Milk, Orange Juice or Coffee.
Upgrade to 2 Fresh Blueberry Pancakes or 2 Fresh Chocolate Chip Pancakes ($2 more)!
Take-out available – weather permitting – cash or card.
Come see this beautiful 2022 Ford Mustang on display at the
18th Annual Country Cruise & Fireman’s Festival on Sat., May 28th
from 8am – 12noon and purchase your tickets for a chance to win it!
The Winning ticket will be pulled on September 5 at 4:30 p.m. at
Hospice & Community Care’s Labor Day Auction.
Winner need not be present to win. One winner per ticket. Raffle proceeds support hospice and palliative care and bereavement services for patients and families in our community. The Hospice Labor Day Auction is on September 3 and 5 at the Solanco Fairgrounds and features hand-made quilts, original art, sports memorabilia, tools and more.
Thank you to the following sponsors: