Thank you to everyone who came to the 2018 “All Creatures Great and Small” Corn Maze!
Check Back in February for the New 2019 Corn Maze Design!
2019 Corn Maze Will be Open Every Weekend September 13, 14 & 15 Thru October 25, 26 & 27
Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am-10pm
Friday 10am – Dusk
Last Admission for Regular maze at 6pm.
Saturday 10am – Dusk
Last Admission for Regular Maze at 6pm.
Sunday 10am – 7pm
Last Admission at 6pm.
Admission Prices for Regular and Flashlight Maze:
Adults – $12
Children Ages 3 – 12 – $6
Children 2 & Under FREE!
Group Discount for 15 or More – $1.00 OFF each admission.
Other Activities Included with Corn Maze Admission: Pumpkin Skee-Ball, Tire Pebble Playground, Replica Milking Cow, Straw Tunnel, Pumpkin Checkers, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, Pet a Calf and more!
Barrel Train Rides & Pedal Tractor Rides – $2.00/ride
Jump Pad – 5 minute Jump Time – $2.00/ride
NEW! Hamster Wheel Races – $2.00/ride
NEW! Unlimited Rides Day Pass – $8.00
NEW! Friday Unlimited Ride Pass – Only $5 from 10am – 2pm!
Looking for a fun Corn Maze field trip or a team building day out of the office?
Oregon Dairy is proud to offer the Corn Maze experience to schools, youth groups, scout groups, and businesses. We will open the corn maze for your group of 20 or more (including adults/chaperones) – By Reservation Only! For Inquiries about Corn Maze groups – please email email@example.com to make a reservation to the corn maze.
- $5.00/person – to the Corn Maze Admission and included with admission: straw tunnel, straw mound playground, Tire minion Playground, Pet a Calf, Feed the Goats, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe and Pumpkin Checkers. Payment options: Credit card or checks (This rate is for groups of 20 or more that make reservations during the week – these are not weekend rates for groups)
- Unlimited Rides during the Corn Maze Field Trip. – additional $5.00/person for children up to 16 years old – Rides Include: Barrel Train Rides, Pedal Tractor Rides, Hamster Wheel Races, and Jump Pad
- Please call at least 3 weeks in advance to book your corn maze field trip
- Please provide an accurate number of people for the field trip, and notify us if the number changes prior to your arrival
- No charge for teachers on field trip (Chaperones pay the per person price)
- Please allow 2-2.5 hours for corn maze and activities
- We recommend dividing classes into groups of 4-6 with one adult
Our Corn Maze offers fun and educational exercises. Your kids will have so much fun at our corn maze and learning stations that they might not notice that they are learning!
Also a great team building activity for buisinesses. Learn to work together and have fun while going through our maze!
Please note, we welcome birthday parties at the corn maze as long as they have been booked ahead of time. We do not allow “walk-in parties”. No unreserved parties or other celebrations are permitted at the corn maze including cake, candles, gifts, balloons, or goody bags. All parties must make a reservation ahead of time. To make a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Oregon Dairy’s Food Truck” Menu! – Offering Loaded French Fries, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, Kickin Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Assorted Whoopie Pies, and Assorted Drinks!
10% Discount for Military with valid photo ID
Submit your photos for Oregon Dairy’s 2018 Corn Maze Photo Contest!
Flashlight Maze – Bring Your Own Flashlight!
Friday and Saturday: Dusk – 10pm
Last Admission at 9pm.
All participants must bring their own flashlight and it must be lit the entire time while in the maze.
Children under 12 may not enter the maze without a parent/guardian and must stay with them at all times.
Participants must stay on the path.
No running or hiding in the corn field.