Due to the rain, the corn maze, pumpkin patch, and punkin chuck’r are closed for the season.
THANK YOU to everyone who came out and supported our “Corny” corn maze and had fun in the pumpkin patch!
See you in 2021!
2020 “Let the Games Begin…Well, Maybe Not” Corn Maze!
What it was…
What it is…
It just goes with the whole theme of the year…but ya gotta come out to hear all about it!
Opening weekend of the corn maze:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, September 25, 26 & 27 from 10am – 10pm
Flashlight Maze Open from 6pm – 10pm with last admission into the maze at 9pm.
September & October Corn Maze Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 10pm *Flashlight required for admissions after 6pm.
Last Admission for maze at 9pm.
Admission Prices for Corn Maze at the Ticket Booth:
Adults – $12
Children Ages 3 – 12 – $6
Children 2 & Under FREE!
Group Discount for 15 or More – $1.00 OFF each admission at the ticket booth. Must be paid for as a group to receive the discount.
For additional information, email Nancy Brown at Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org
After 6pm, all participants must bring their own flashlight and it must be lit the entire time while in the maze.
Children under 12 may not enter the maze without a parent/guardian and must stay with them at all times.
Participants must stay on the path.
No running or hiding in the corn field.
Other Activities Included with Corn Maze Admission: Jumbo Connect 4, Jumbo Jenga, Kids’ Skid Maze, Skee-Ball, Tire Pebble Playground, Feed the Goats, Straw Tunnel, Pumpkin Checkers, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, Pet a Calf and more!
Barrel Train Rides – $2.00/ride
Pedal Tractor Rides – $2.00/ride
Jump Pad – $2/5 Minute Jump Time
Corn Launcher – $2/5 launches!
Unlimited Rides Day Pass – $8.00
Friday Unlimited Ride Pass – Only $5 from 10am – 2pm!
New! “Oregon Dairy’s Food Truck” Menu!
10% Discount for Military with valid photo ID
Cash, Debit or Credit accepted
Looking for a fun Corn Maze field trip or a team building day out of the office?
Oregon Dairy is proud to offer the Corn Maze experience to schools, youth groups, scout groups, and businesses. We will open the corn maze for your group of 20 or more (including adults/chaperones) – By Reservation Only! For Inquiries about Corn Maze groups – please email email@example.com to make a reservation to the corn maze.
- Corn Maze Admission – regular rates apply and include: straw tunnel, straw mound playground, Tire minion Playground, Pet a Calf, Feed the Goats, Corn Hole, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe and Pumpkin Checkers. Plus our Jumbo Jenga and Jumbo Connect 4 yard games! Payment options: Credit card or checks. Regular rates apply but your group can schedule Monday through Friday from 10am – 9pm through October 30, 2020.
- Unlimited Rides during the Corn Maze Field Trip. – additional $5.00/person for children up to 16 years old – Rides Include: Jump Pad, Barrel Train Rides, Pedal Tractor Rides, and Corn Launcher.
- Please call at least 3 weeks in advance to book your corn maze field trip
- Please provide an accurate number of people for the field trip, and notify us if the number changes prior to your arrival
- No charge for teachers on field trip (Chaperones pay the per person price)
- Please allow 2-2.5 hours for corn maze and activities
- We recommend dividing classes into groups of 4-6 with one adult
Our Corn Maze offers fun and educational exercises. Your kids will have so much fun at our corn maze and learning stations that they might not notice that they are learning!
Also a great team building activity for businesses. Learn to work together and have fun while going through our maze!
To Rent Our Rustic Corn Crib for Birthday Parties, Celebrations, or Family Gatherings, Please Click Here.Please note, we welcome birthday parties at the corn maze as long as they have been booked ahead of time. We do not allow “walk-in parties”. No unreserved parties or other celebrations are permitted at the corn maze including cake, candles, gifts, balloons, or goody bags. All parties must make a reservation ahead of time. To make a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.