2021 “World Cow” Corn Maze!
“We are all spots on the same cow”
October Corn Maze Hours:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 10pm
Pumpkin Pickin’ Days:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Hours: 10am – 6pm
Last day of the corn maze and pumpkin patch – Sunday, October 31, 2021
General Admission – $12 for ages 3 – 64, Seniors ages 65 + $10
Group Discount for 15 or More – $1.00 OFF each admission at the ticket booth. Must be paid for as a group to receive the discount.
NEW! All General Admission Tickets Includes Rides, Maze and More!
- Admission to our 13 acre World Cow Corn Maze (One of the largest corn mazes in Pennsylvania)
* Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Wagon ride to the pumpkin patch (During Pumpkin Pickin’ Days – Weekends from September 24-25-26 to October 29-30-31) *Pumpkins priced according to size. *Last ride to the pumpkin patch is at 6pm.
- Unlimited Barrel Train Rides *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Pedal Tractor Rides *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Jump Pad *Ends at dusk
- Unlimited Corn Launcher *Ends at dusk
- Straw Mound Playground
- Straw Tunnel
- Kids’ Skid Maze
- Tire Pebble Playground
- Jumbo Jenga
- Jumbo Connect 4
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Pumpkin Checkers
- NEW! Jumbo Checkers
- NEW! Yardzee
- NEW! Corn Hole Boards
- Check out our friendly animals! Calf, Chickens, and Goats!
- Feed the Goats (25¢)
- Flashlight maze – starts at sunset and participants must bring their own flashlight.
- After 6pm, all participants must bring their own flashlight and it must be lit the entire time while in the maze.
- Children age 12 & under may not enter the maze without a parent/guardian and must stay with them at all times.
- Participants must stay on the path.
- No running or hiding in the corn field.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food permitted. No Smoking anywhere on the property. No alcohol.
10% Discount for Military with valid photo ID
Cash, Debit or Credit accepted
For additional information, email Nancy Brown at Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a fun Corn Maze Field Trip, Youth Group Outing, or Team Building Day?
Oregon Dairy is proud to offer the Corn Maze experience to schools, youth groups, scout groups, and businesses. We will open the corn maze for your group of 20 or more (including adults/chaperones) – By Reservation Only! For Inquiries about Corn Maze groups – please email email@example.com to make a reservation to the corn maze.
- Please call at least 3 weeks in advance to book your corn maze field trip or team building event.
- Please provide an accurate number of people for the field trip or team building event, and notify us if the number changes prior to your arrival.
- For field trips, no charge for up to two teachers. (Chaperones pay the per person price.)
- For field trips, we recommend dividing classes into groups of 4-6 with one adult.
- Please allow 2-2.5 hours for corn maze and activities.
Our Corn Maze offers fun and educational exercises. You will have so much fun at our corn maze and learning stations that you might not notice that you are learning!
Learn to work together and have fun while going through our maze!
*No Outside Food Permitted
And then there was 2020: Pandemic and malfunctioning GPS: