Family Farm Days
Family Farm Days
Thanks to all the vendors, sponsors, community partners, volunteers, and visitors for making the 2016 Family Farm Days one of the best yet!
See you next year!
- FREE Tractor & Wagon Rides from the store to the farm.
- FREE Tour of the Barn & Milking Facility.
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Famous Chocolate Milk & White Milk.
- FREE Samples of Oregon Dairy’s Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Explore the Ag Technology Exhibits and see “A Day in the Life of a Cow” & Petting Zoo & Alpacas.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Chick Hatching Exhibit with hands-on demonstrations!
- Lots of farm equipment will be on display as well as exhibits from all over Lancaster County!
- See how long you can ride the Mechanical Bull! All proceeds support the Caribbean YWAM Ministries.
- Kunzler will be selling hot dogs & drinks at the farm.
- Kids can explore the straw tunnels & go on a scavenger hunt, sponsored by 4-H Club. A random winner will be picked daily to win a prize!
- Stream Study, sponsored by Lancaster Conservation District, Participants will get their feet wet! Daily at 12PM and 2PM.
- Barnyard Theatre Presentations Scheduled throughout the day.
- Visit with The Barnstormers Mascot – Cylo
- Milk Duds 4-H Club, Tools of the Trade Presentation, located at the Barnyard Theatre.
- Oregon Dairy Organics Facility Tours: On the hour, 11AM-2PM and 4PM-6PM
- Barrel Train Rides, $2.00/ride
- Pedal Tractor Rides, $2.00/ride
- Pony Rides $3 (All proceeds benefit local 4-H Clubs) scheduled for Tuesday 4PM-6:30PM, Wednesday 10AM-Noon, and Thursday 4PM-6:30.
- NEW! Hands-On-House Exhibit
- NEW! Dairy Journey Exhibit
- NEW! Great Pumpkin Giveaway!
- NEW! Oregon Dairy Gift Shop “Pop-up Shop”
- The Chicken Barbecue Dinner, $6.00, served on our deck
- DINNER INCLUDES: A whole BBQ Chicken Leg, Bag of Chips, Applesauce, Roll & Butter and your choice of Iced Tea, Lemonade or Water.
- Take-Outs Available.
2016 Event Sponsors:
Additional Sponsorship by:
, Fulton Bank
, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative
, John Sauder Chevrolet
, New Holland Agriculture
, The Lancaster County Agriculture Council
, Renewal by Andersen Turkey Hill
, Leiby’s Ice Cream
, Wenger Feed
, Lancaster Farming
, BCF Group
, Agricultural Veterinary Associates
, Center for Dairy Excellence
, Worley & Obetz, Inc.
, Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
, Engle Printing & Publishing Co., Inc.
, Five Star Home Foods
, Progressive Pressure Systems, Inc.
, Homestead Nutrition
, DuPont Pioneer
, Bernard Morrissey Insurance, Inc.
, Ephrata National Bank
, Select Sire Powe
r, Martin Water Conditioning
, Classic Home Improvements
, Landis Homes
, Martin Eggs
, PA Beef Council
, Show-Ease Stall Co.
, Trout, Ebersole & Groff
, Zeiset Equipment
, Eastland Alpacas
, Binkley & Hurst
, Brubaker Farms, Hoober, Inc
, Lancaster Conservation District
, Penn State Cooperative Extension in Lancaster County
, Farm and Home Foundation of Lancaster County
, Murray Securus
, Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association
, Economic Development Company of Lancaster County
, Four Seasons Produce
, Kids Express Preschool
, King’s Quality Foods/All Seasons Kitchen
, Lancaster County Dairy Royalty
, LH Brubaker Appliances, Inc.
, BB&T Bank
, PA Preferred
, Pepperidge Farm
, YWAM Caribbean Resource Center
, Triangle Communication
, Lancaster Barnstormers
, MVE Group
, and C.O. Nolt