Oregon Dairy Fundraisers Available for Organizations
Saturday Car Wash Fundraisers Your Organization Must Supply the Following Items:
- 3 Hoses - 50' to 75' Long
- A hose "y" to enable you to have access to 2 hoses from a single spigot
- Sponges, buckets, brushes, soap and plenty of towels
- 2-3 Week notice to book your car wash
- A $25.00 Deposit is required to reserve the date of the car wash
- The person in charge (25 or older) must come to our Customer Service Desk in the store to sign a waiver releasing Oregon Dairy from any accidents which may happen during the car wash.
- A person 25 or older must be at the car wash at all times.
- Only licensed drivers 25 or older are permitted to move any cars during the car wash.
- Car washes at Oregon Dairy are to be done in a smoke-free environment
- Absolutely no one without a valid driver's license is allowed to move any cars during wash
- Dress Code: shorts and shirts are required. Bathing suits and halter tops are not permitted.
- Cars must be washed and dried thoroughly. This will reflect on your organization as well as Oregon Dairy.
- All participants helping at the car wash are to park in the grass.
- When the car wash is over - the car wash area needs to be cleaned properly.
Hot Dog and Hamburger Fundraisers Your Organization Must Supply the Following Items:
- Assistance with set-up starting at 9:30am
- Staff to run the stand - 3-4 people with at least 1 Adult 25 years or older at all times
- Organization must have someone 25 or older to operate the grill at all times and know how to cook hamburgers and hot dogs. "All Hamburgers must be cooked to well done
- Assistance with clean-up of grills, utensils, tables, etc.
- Cash drawer
- Gas grill w/ propane tank
- Aprons, gloves and hairnets
- Grilling utensils
- Coolers and ice for drinks
- 1 - 8' table and 6' table
- Trash cans and liners
- Supply 2-3 weeks of notice to book a Hot Dog or Hamburger Fundraiser
- A $25.00 deposit is required to reserve the date of the fundraiser
- Hamburger and Hot Dog Fundraisers at Oregon Dairy are to be done in a smoke-free environment
- All food handlers are required to wear a hat or hairnet and single use gloves
- As per Food Code - All food handlers are required to wear a hat or hairnet and use single use gloves - changing them frequently. No flip-flops or sandals permitted - shoes must be closed toed shoes such as sneakers